Maximising benefits to a unique location with a unique product requires creativity, entrepreneurialism, extensive hands-on experience and a sound knowledge base;
qualities that have defined Amy's approach and why she has become so widely regarded as a thought-leader in the sustainable tourism field.
Amy provides a select group of hospitality companies her support, passion and expertise to help grow and develop their sustainability and community initiatives, boosting local impacts, brand performance, authenticity and storytelling. Here are just some of the ways Amy can support your brand's journey beyond sustainability to increasing efficiencies and scaling positive impact...
A general audit of existing initiatives, strategies and property performances. Amy's insight can not only help to develop initiatives but often make savings and improve efficiencies within internal and external operations.
- Refining and developing "Total Impact" or Sustainability strategies
- Assessment of new opportunities and efficiency of existing projects
- An everyday point of reference from an industry leader
So often good intentions don't always deliver the highest returns or long term benefits. Amy has extensive knowledge and experience in community engagement and sustainable development, including water, health, food security, SMEs and community development.
Amy can assist in finding opportunities for disadvantaged groups to partake in the supply chain or ensure that philanthropic work reaches the right places with the very best social ROI.
- Review and assist in prioritising local initiatives
- Support for supply chain analysis and improvements
- Review the efficiencies of externally funded initiatives.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & COMMUNICATIONS
One of the very best ways to develop uniqueness is to integrate local culture, heritage and people into a product. Taking this authenticity to the next level is delivering local initiatives that guests can connect emotionally to, infinitely increasing their brand loyalty. Successfully achieving this is not easy but is one of Amy's great strengths.
- Effective and engaging communication of local initiatives
- Explore ways of integrating culture, heritage and projects into a product offering
Minimising negative environmental impacts is often relatively straight forward with a compelling ROI. Monitoring these impacts are essential and something Amy can certainly offer guidance on.
In addition, with a degree in marine biology and solid foundations in conservation, Amy can also review and assess local biodiversity impacts and help the team prioritise local projects to support.
- Guidance on the monitoring and reduction of waste, energy, water and natural resources use.
- Support in the assessment and prioritisation of conservation initiatives.
Reporting and monitoring an organisation's impact is essential for continued development, however, often a disproportionate amount of time is spent on it.
- Steer and guide a team in the creation of useful, regular reports
- Review and edit prior to publication